SDLC is software development life cycle. SDLC starts even with an idea about new software and exists until software not dies (software never dies, but replaced by updated versions).
SDLC is phases are:-
1) Requirement Analysis
STLC is for testing. When testing will starts and when stops. Testing also never ends (it's only management decision on the basis of some milestones).
STLC phases are:-
1) Test Plan
2) Test design Specification 3) Test Case writing
4) Test case verification and execution
5) Test result and reporting
6) Regression and retesting
1. Machine is accepting ATM card 2. Machine is rejecting expired card 3. successful entry of PIN number 4. unsuccessful operation du...
Test case is a condition which is executed for expected output with predefined set of steps with known inputs. Generally a test case have 1...
Hi, Lift are always as per requiremnts. So, It will not better to start with test cases without requirements. Here I am taking the simplest ...
1) test for ball or ink pen. 2) test for ink color (blue, red, what) 3) write with pen to see whether it works or not 4) check brand name an...
Test cases for payment gateway: My example is PayPal manager based:- 1) Test with valid card number with valid expiry but invalid CVV. 2) Te...
Hi Friends, This is the question asked by IBM interviewers to one of the candidate. "Client asked you to complete the testing with in...
Test case for Date field can be:- 1) test format which is allowed like mm/dd/yy or MM/DD/YYYY or which one allowed. 2)Test for boundary val...
(1) Which of the following is not one of the techniques to find defects a) Operational Techniques b) Functional Techniques c) Dynamic Techni...
Hi, Today We will discuss about "State transition test case writing technique ". Actually When we have to test something we ne...
Test cases are designed using test techniques as identified in test strategy. Test cases should be designed by stepwise elaboration of...