May 14, 2008

Re: suman from hyderabad

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:28 AM, Suman Kumar wrote:
Hi ? hru????
This is sumankumar from hyderabad working as test engineer for prithvi
information solutions from past 2years.............i have gone through
your blog and keeping very good information.........and requesting you
keep on updating with real time scenarios.........

i wanna talk to u.............can u send me u r contact number later i
can ask some more questions..............

Thanks suman.

Actually I have switch my job now, so now I have less time for blog posting, still I will try my best for doing post and I will keep replying questions asked by mail to me. Those questions will automatically get posted on blog also for help other readers.

No comments:

Search Here...

Popular Posts

Quick Test Professional